His Place Community Church is a Bible-believing,
Our mission is to pursue ever-deepening devotion and spread authentic, joy-filled passion for God by modeling Jesus in a relevant fashion in Skagit Valley and beyond.
For a thorough look at who we are, what we believe, and why we do what we do, check out the online version of our Membership Manual.
- God is love. He is better, closer, and more
powerful than we can imagine.
- Jesus is God showing Himself to us.
- Through His Spirit, God now lives in us and
- The Bible is God’s perfect guidebook
- God allowed the possibility of sin and evil in order to give us the gift of free will.
- God can bring good from evil events.
- Every human has been rebellious and needs
to return to God.
- Jesus died to pay the price for our sin.
- Jesus rose from the dead, showing His power
- Salvation is God’s gracious gift to
be accepted, not earned.
- Love is one of the best evidences of God’s
work in the life a Christian.
- The church is to follow Jesus’ example
of serving God and others.
- Heaven and hell are real places.
- Death is a beginning, not the end.
- Jesus is coming again.
Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith (In-Depth)