What to expect at in-person services
Updated July 1, 2021
Here is what you can expect when you return to the sanctuary in person.
- Attendees who have not been fully vaccinated must wear face coverings while attending service in person. Please ensure that your face mask fully covers your nose and your mouth at all times.
- Masks may be removed to consume coffee and cookies in the fellowship area.
- Disposable masks are available upon request for those without one.
- Click here to learn more about exemptions to mask wearing.
- UPDATE: The sanctuary is now open at 100% capacity.
- All of the Children’s Church clubrooms and nursery are now open for both the 9:00 and 11:00 am Sunday services. 5th and 6th graders meet in the Boat Shed. Approved face masks are required for children 5 years and up.
Tithes and offerings
- Offering containers for cash and check donations will be stationed near the seating area. Giving online at www.hisplacegiving.com will continue to be available.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.